Have any of you been to Amsterdam? I’m headed there in 25 days and I want to make sure I do all of the exciting things while I’m there. What should I do??
@3 months ago with 4 notes
#Amsterdam #Netherlands #personal
@1 year ago with 18 notes
#personal #Spring 2012 #birthday #GPOY #don't worry i will fix my hair #me
Night 1 of my 22nd birthday weekend. Since I’m officially becoming old (on Saturday), I have to start being cliché and refer to myself as 22 years young.
Thine body is ready.
So I just arrived in Fort Lauderdale. Me and three of my best friends are staying at a beachside resort, yet here I am. Inside. On Tumblr.
@1 year ago with 9 notes
#Spring 2012 #College #personal #spring break #fort lauderdale
@1 year ago with 11 notes
#MacBook Pro #Apple #personal #Spring 2012
My new baby! Gonna blog so hard from this bad boy.
Cons: No more convenient ‘Reaction GIF’ folder. Tumblr Problems.
@1 year ago with 12 notes
#GPOY #personal #2011 #2012 #Resolutions #New Year's Eve #me
Excuse the awkwardness of this photo, but it’s the best angle that shows off my haircut.
But now that I have your attention, I’ve made a list of 2012 resolutions that I’d like to share. I’ve split them up into personal/professional categories because… I’m graduating college and I have to begin “real life.”
- Adventurous hair. I’ve had 2 specific haircuts my entire life and would like to try new things. My current haircut kind of inspired me to be more open-minded, so… yeah.
- Plan a vacation. My last real vacation was my senior year of high school where I went to Florida for a week. They taped our hotel doors at night to make sure we didn’t sneak out. No more of that. I’ve taken random mini-trips between then and now, but I want a real vacation where I have to stay in a hotel (OR RESORT??) in a different country.
- Find a charity. I want to volunteer more. I’ve helped out at soup kitchens and other church-affiliated functions, but it’s mostly been to fulfill a requirement or something. I can’t really donate because I’m le broke, but for now I just want to lend a hand to specific charities. I have a soft spot for animals, so it’ll probably be for a local NO KILL shelter.
- Stay updated with the world. It’s a rare-occurrence that I’ll willingly read a newspaper. Recently, I’ve been turning to the New York Times app I downloaded during times of critical boredom (like taking the train/bus to class) and have found it pretty rewarding. And since I’m really enjoying Public Relations/Advertising, I want to integrate a thorough reading of Adage to my daily life.
- Buy one of those big table calendars. My freshman/sophomore year of college, I was SO organized. Like disgustingly. I kind of miss having everything in perfect order, so I’m going to invest in one of those giant calendars where I can note everything in my life to prevent confusion. (Note: I will wait a week after the New Year to do this because I’m not a big fan of paying full price for things.)
- Find a real job. Seems fairly straight-forward. I’ve had my fair share of retail jobs that sucked and forced me to smile at people while they scream in my face. I want a secure, reliable, enjoyable 9-5 job. I’ll be a college graduate, so hopefully that pans out. I mean, I’d hire me…
@1 year ago with 2 notes
#me gusta #Facebook #personal #me
Can we all just take a moment to admire my new “like” button?